Her Game Life’s “7 Minutes Series” debuts with former Stanford and soon to be Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck. This series aims to help fans get to know the man behind the helmet.
1. What are you listening to on your iPod?
In general, I listen to Classic Rock…Springsteen, U2, and some Alternative Rock. For pre-game anything up-tempo…rap, heavy metal, rock, hip-hop.
2. What is the last gadget/electronic item you purchased?
3. Favorite vacation spot?
Grandparents house in Colorado. I loved it growing up.
4. Best birthday gift you’ve received or given?
I would say my junior year we beat some team (my b-day is in September)…it was nice to have a win on my birthday.
5. Favorite restaurant/ bar / lounge (in your team’s city)?
Old Pro in Palo Alto…good wings and a good sports bar.
6. What’s your proudest moment? / Which accomplishment (on or off the field) are you most proud of?
On-field going 23-3 the past three years—we were not supposed to win.
7. If you weren’t in the NFL, what would you be doing?
Either playing soccer (wishful thinking) or going to grad school for architecture.