For this week’s installment of our “7Minutes” series, we caught up with New York Jets TE Dustin Keller at the Ladies Night event at the NFL Pop Up Shop. Read on for some great restaurant tips!
1. What are you listening to on your iPod?
Jay-Z and Lil’ Wayne.
2. What is the last gadget/electronic item you purchased?
Mini speakers. Can’t remember the name.
3. Favorite vacation spot?
The Aman Resort in Turks and Caicos.
4. Best birthday gift you’ve received or given?
The best birthday gift I’ve ever given is cash. Everybody always wants cash. Let’s be real, if you give them a gift, they’ll take it back for cash anyway.
5. Favorite restaurant/ bar / lounge (in your team’s city)?
6. Which accomplishment (on or off the field) are you most proud of?
My foundation (Dustin Keller Foundation). It helps underprivileged kids. Helping kids do things that they normally wouldn’t be able to do always makes you feel good.
7. If you weren’t in the NFL, what would you be doing?
Well, today for the event, they had me working the cash register at the front for the NFL Shop. I was a natural, That might have been my calling. (Big smile!)