What’s wrong with Warren Sapp? Just when you think you’ve read it all ~ heard it all…Warren’s latest tweet:
“Ike Taylor Played the worst# game in NFL History as a DB #BiggerIssues Who’s The other Guy!? #NeedPhoto&Bio.“
I know this isn’t going to stop any time soon. Google this and you will have the background info you need to make your own assessment of the situation. What do you think Steeler Nation? Weigh in…leave me a comment!
Insider Scoop from the ‘Burgh: A little bit of drama…Ben said that he’s going to run the ball more because that’s what the fans want. Hmmmm. They like Rainey so far (No pads or contact yet). Leftwich described the new O as a matter of terminology. People think his responses were better than Ben’s. shhhhhhh…. will be bringing more insider 411 soon!
Steelers that are going to Rock in 2012
(in no particular order)
1. Emmanuel Sanders Yes, he’s got a huge amount of talent, he’s smart…pretty much All World in my honest opinion. He just needs to stay healthy. Given his catching ability “those hands” his speed “those legs”, he’s a game changer.
2. Ziggy Hood I met Ziggy (with Jon Burton) after the 12/4 Regular Season game v the Bengals (35-7 Steelers Final). I have noticed that he consistently performs well and he’s a good rusher with an excellent attitude.
3. Stevenson Sylvester He seems to be flying under the radar currently. He can really hit (as has been noted at earlier practice sessions). I’ve heard him compared to a young Farrior…he’s got the speed and great instincts that we need. (FYI ~ he was a guest on Thursday Night Tailgate on Blogtalkradio a few weeks back. Lots of Steeler Talk there)
4. Baron Batch He’s healthy now and is ready to roll. I say watch out for Baron!
5. Isaac Redman Can a guy from tiny Bowie State make it in the Big City of Pittsburgh? You bet! He’s hard to bring down and he runs well.
That’s all I’ve got. Look for a new Video shot on Location next week.
Until then Steeler Nation…HERE WE GO!