College game day is one of the most anticipated days of the week for students, alumni and fans! Here is a list of the DO’s and DON’Ts of game day to make your experience even more enjoyable:
- DO wear your favorite sundress in your team’s colors! Dresses are comfortable for all day wear while the weather is still warm.
- DON’T wear uncomfortable shoes. Walking around tailgates, to and from campus and the stadium will have your feet screaming if you don’t wear shoes that are comfortable.
- DO wear your stylish sunglasses to keep the sun out of your eyes.
- DON’T forget sunscreen. It’s so easy to get burnt when you’re out in the sun all day.
- DO bring only the essentials in your purse. You don’t want to be carrying around a purse that is too heavy all day, so only pack the items you really need.
- DON’T be wary to bring extra items for layering. Scarfs, jackets, hats, different shoes and socks can save you from freezing when the temperature drops throughout the day and into the fall season.
- DO wear accessories in your team’s colors. If you can’t find a perfect dress or outfit that’s in your team’s colors, opt to use colorful accessories to spice up your look.
And last, but not least:
- DON’T forget to have fun & cheer on your team!