7 Minutes with Bengals Cornerback Chris Crocker
Faith, Family and Football
Recently, the movie, “Best Man Holiday” played in the theaters. It portrayed what some people thought was a completely fictitious professional football player who loved God, his family and football. Too often, the media lives for the reprehensible behavior of NFL players behaving badly. In the case of 11-year veteran Chris Crocker, nothing could be further from the truth! He rejoined the team (again) this year and is easily one of the Bengals’ unsung heroes for the playoff-bound AFC North Champions. Always gracious with the media, Chris made time to talk about some non-football things he enjoys when the Bengals are not playing their way to the Super Bowl!
- What type of music do you like? Well, I like different types of music, but you’ll find me listening to Gospel music, Kanye West and Drake
- Where was your best vacation? Definitely Cabo
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? Awww… I have to say the birth of my daughter
- If you weren’t playing football, what job would you have? My dream job would be as Athletic Director for my alma mater (Marshall), but I could also see myself working in sports marketing
- Do you mind sharing your favorite place to eat in Cincinnati? I can’t name just one because it depends on what I want to eat. There are some great places in Cincinnati like Via Vite (Italian), Zip’s Café in Mount Lookout (Burgers), Mahogany’s for Soul Food and Green Dog Café (Healthy and Organic)
And now I’m hungry!!!